Comm-Tech IT was set up under the belief that it was about time IT service providers not only showed up when there was a problem, but developed strategies to make sure businesses were getting the best out of their systems, and had backup plans in place. What’s more, this should be done in a language business owners understand.
Managing Director Paul Ovens has over 25 years’ experience in the industry, working with small businesses, schools and other education providers to make sure their IT systems are as secure and efficient as they should be. Of course, IT is a fast-moving industry, and we keep pace with the sector.
Today, we’re on hand for regular and brand new clients all across the North West of England, providing services that extend far beyond office-based IT support. We can offer assistance with cybersecurity and cloud backups, ensure you have an excellent broadband and telephony package in place, and equip your premises with superb CCTV equipment.
We can even take IT assets you no longer need, cleanse them of any data they hold, and give them a brand new life rather than consign them to the tip.
Why choose Comm-Tech IT?
Your outsourced IT department
- More than 25 years’ experience in IT, specialising in business and education
- We cover Liverpool, Manchester and everywhere in between, including Chester and the Wirral
- Our engineers are based at home to save costs, with the savings passed on to you
- A range of online and offline solutions, from PC and Mac support, to CCTV, to telephony services
- No techie jargon – we speak your language and communicate in everyday English
- We treat our clients like family
To find out more about why you should make Comm-Tech IT your first choice for all IT solutions, why not get in touch via our contact form or over the phone?